Date Posted: 03/20/2013
Employer: ANB Bank
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Job Type: Full-Time
ANB Bank is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment. The Bank is continually trying to improve recruitment, employment, development and promotional opportunities for its employees. Our selection decisions are based on job-related factors and not on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Trust Administrator (Banking Officer)
Investment Management & Trust (IM&T)
Administers a varied portfolio of trusteeships, conservatorships, escrows, agency, and custodial accounts following trust/agreement guidelines using sound fiduciary principles.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains a current knowledge and compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements.
- Manage the client relationship, monitoring the compliance and trustee requirements, participating in the coordination of the operations and investment process to ensure correct procedures, accuracy, and timeliness requirements are being met.
- Working knowledge of estate planning, trust, and legal concepts with experience in reading and understanding estate plans and the tax implications of executing the plan.
- Strong background in basic to advanced financial concepts including tax, legal, investments and planning.
- Experience in business development with an emphasis on developing strong relationships with attorneys. May be required to speak at group functions or events.
- Develop sound working relationships with customers, employees, and legal and investment professionals in all aspects of trusteeships, escrows and fiduciary agreements.
- Maintain active communication with clients to ensure client’s needs are being met.
- Reviews proposed and current estate plans to assess appropriateness to client’s objectives and the viability of ANB to act as trustee.
- Work with settlors’, trust beneficiaries, and portfolio managers to assist in determining account objectives that are consistent with the language of the trust document.
- Present to trust committee requests for distributions with explanation of suggested course of action with validation from the pertinent language of the governing trust document.
- Maintain current knowledge of investments, tax, and legal issues affecting the fiduciary industry.
- Meet with clients and prospects and centers of influence inside and outside of the bank.
- Work with other Bank personnel to create awareness of IM&T services in an effort to grow trust and investment portfolios.
- Attend and participate in client development events and bank sponsored community events.
- Join community and business networking councils to encourage awareness of ANB’s Wealth Management brand.
- Commits to on-going technical education to further trust and investment competencies.
Education and/or Experience:
Four year college or university degree with emphasis in finance, accounting, and marketing and 3+ years Personal Trust experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please e-mail your resume to Careers@anbbank.com or apply online at www.anbbank.com/Career/career.html.