Date Posted: 12/12/2013
Employer: Silverman/Borenstein PLLC
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Job Type: Full-Time
Silverman/Borenstein PLLC, (“S/B”) is a Colorado based law firm looking for an Associate attorney to manage its Cheyenne office. S/B’s primary practice areas focus on creditor’s rights, which encompass subrogation, commercial and consumer collection and creditor’s side bankruptcy.
The Wyoming office is currently staffed with two excellent fully trained paralegals.
The successful candidate will possess
- High moral character
- 1-4 years of litigation experience in the Firm’s practice areas. New admittees may be considered depending on circumstances.
- Excellent computer, data base management and organizational skills/ Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, etc.
- A keen sense of business
- Personable and effective managerial skills with a “Team Player” attitude
- An ability to handle a volume based work load
- Finely tuned negotiation skills
- Ability to travel to courts statewide as needed
- Licensed to appear in all State and Federal Courts in Wyoming
- Knowledge of the Wyoming Rules of Civil Procedure - You will be filing complaints, conducting motions practice, handling ADR/Mediations and pursuing claims through judgment into post-judgment collections.
The Firm is currently diversifying its practice and is actively expanding its client base. As such, we welcome conversations with sole practitioners with portable books of business of any size seeking the support, security and professional environment offered by a larger firm to assist in the growth of both Firms.
A critical consideration is longevity. S/B is looking for long term, committed professional relationships. There is Partnership potential.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org