Wyoming State Bar Election Results
The results of the 2013/2014 Election of Officers held according to Article II, Section 1 and Article VI of the Bylaws of the Wyoming State Bar are as follows:
- President – Patrick W. Korell, Torrington
- President-Elect – Bradley D. Bonner, Cody
- Vice President – Devon P. O'Connell, Laramie
- Treasurer – John P. LaBuda, Pinedale
The Bar is also pleased to have three new members serving on the Board of Commissioners:
- Dawnessa A. Snyder – Second Judicial District
- James L. Edwards – Sixth Judicial District
- J. Kenneth Barbe – Seventh Judicial District
We welcome these three aboard and look forward to working with them.
The newest member of the Judicial Nominating Committee will be Gay Woodhouse. Her term will not begin until March 1, 2014.
If anybody has any questions about the recent elections or the Board of Bar Commissioners, please contact Sharon Wilkinson at (307) 432-2102.