14 Recommended to Practice Law in Wyoming
CHEYENNE – The Wyoming State Bar today announced that 14 people have been recommended for admission to practice law in Wyoming. An admission ceremony before the Wyoming Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the District of Wyoming will be held later this fall for all new admittees. The purpose of the ceremony is to administer the oath of attorney and to admit to practice before the courts of the state of Wyoming those who recently completed the requirements for admission to practice.
The Wyoming State Bar and the Wyoming Supreme Court would like to congratulate these future members of the Wyoming State Bar.
The following people are being recommended for admission after successfully transferring a passing score from another Uniform Bar Examination (UBE) jurisdiction and meeting all other requirements for admission. Scores are only transferrable between those states that have adopted the Uniform Bar Exam.
- Joshua Reuben Dunyon – Salt Lake City, Utah
- Jeffrey Michael Logue – Ft. Collins, Colorado
- Steven Louis-Prescott – Denver, Colorado
- Victoria Allayne Marquis – Laurel, Montana
- Matthew Donald Pederson – North Platte, Nebraska
- Eric Nathan Peterson – Billings, Montana
- Jennalee Marie Rodeghiero – Ft. Collins, Colorado
- Kelby Quinn Scott – Laramie, Wyoming
- Jody Elizabeth Smith – Boise, Idaho
- Kelly Jane Swenseth – Minneapolis, Minnesota
The following people are being recommended for admission on motion. This applies when attorneys are licensed in another jurisdiction and meet all requirements without examination in Wyoming.
- David Aaron Closson – Windsor, Colorado
- Katherine McCorkle Pratt – Denver, Colorado
- Julie Jan Walker – Kennendale, Texas
- Theodore Jason Wood – Idaho Falls, Idaho